Paramore have announced that they’re releasing a remix album. After the release of This Is Why earlier this year, the group will release Re: This Is Why. The band revealed the tracklist via social media today, which will feature remixes from the likes of Foals, Wet Leg, The Linda Lindas, Panda Bear, Bartees Strange, Julien Baker and more.
“We’ve long wanted to recognize the connection we have with some of the artists who’ve influenced us as a band and/or who have cited our band as an influence,” the band said. “Re: This Is Why is almost a remix album. Some of the songs have been remixed sort of classically, while others were reworked or rewritten. It’s incredible to hear all our worlds colliding.”
Check out the tracklist below. Re: This Is Why is out on Friday.
This Is Why is featured on our list of the Best Albums of 2023 So Far.
Paramore Re: This Is Why tracklist:
1. This Is Why (Re: Foals)
2. The News (Re: The Linda Lindas)
3. Running Out Of Time (Re: Panda Bear)
4. Running Out Of Time (Re: Zane Lowe)
5. C’est Comme Ça (Re: Wet Leg)
6. Big Man, Little Dignity (Re: Domi & JD Beck)
7. You First (Re: Remi Wolf)
8. Figure 8 (Re: Bartees Strange)
9. Liar (Re: Romy)
10. Crave (Re: Claud)
11. Thick Skull (Re: Julien Baker)
12. Sanity (demo)